Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Moving...



Well my house is empty. All my stuff (the polite term) has been packed up.

Now I have to tell you, I have moved quite frequently for the past 7 years. (Hopefully the next 7 won’t be quite as eventful) I have moved (with my husband) from the northeast to the southwest, the southwest to the mid-Atlantic and from the mid-Atlantic back to the northeast. We are now headed from the northeast to the northeast. In all of those moves we have had things broken, dented and lost. This latest move was a piece of cake (don’t tell my husband, he still owes me for having to do it all myself)



The George Arpin and Son’s moving company (yes a shameless plug) was responsible this time. I was really REALLY impressed with the crew they had to do all the packing and moving.



Now I said it was the easiest, but moving is certainly not easy. I’m beat and headed for bed.

Talk to you all later

Love me

1 comment:

Dan and Janet said...

You almost get to relax now.

And the good thing is that you don't have to dust...