Monday, October 02, 2006

October

I became acutely aware that it was suddenly October. Did summer pass so quickly? Do I have time to enjoy outside before the snow starts to fall? Am I getting so old that a year can pass in the blink of an eye and I only notice when strange things begin to appear on the internet?

overly large vegetables.


and then I found these.

These poor little pups made to dress up in the uncoolest of cool outfits. Why couldn't their owners understand that dogs want to be cool for Halloween.

Now Superheros are cool!!!







































What pup wouldn't want to dress up as batman, wonder woman or superman for halloween?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say on this one. Yes Summer is GONE! Where and when did it go? Enough on Halloween, we have Party to plan before the spooks get here.