Monday, October 30, 2006

Wednesday on Tuesday

This is Wednesday. She is the most illusive of the three cats. She is quiet and sweet, and rarely makes trouble. She is also so sneaky that it is fairly difficult to get photographs of her.




The last photo that was taken of her was taken for our group Christmas card last year. Although, now that I think about it I should have saved these photos for the card. Oh well, enjoy your Christmas Wednesday early.


Here is a special shout out to Wilson, her first love. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I know what Wednesday will be on Halloween. "Tuesday". What will she be the day after tomorrow? Thursday? She is cute and I can't wait until she moves up here and I get to take care of her. Love MOM
Of course I want Eddie and Nora too.

Anonymous said...

Forget Wilson.....Wednesday needs to try the FFE (Full Floyd Experience)

Le Meow, Le Purrrrrr.

Anonymous said...

Dear Wilson,

I know it's been a while since we've spoken. And I'm sure you've moved on since our last time together. I've moved on too.

I just wanted to say, "Hi", and hoped that you were alright.

Sincerely, Wednesday

-Don