Wednesday, October 25, 2006

An update of and to my husband

As most of you know my husband off getting “trained” as Harper put it. He is well into his second week and working hard. We finally have an end date to this training, which I will not post here. (I’ll email it out later)

We still have no idea where we might be going next. However I think we are prepared for anything.

Now to my husband…

This is what I got done today.


Before (actually way way before).


Today.



Do you like it?


Love me Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good, Jen.
Don, you will be proud of Jen.
I hope you like the pictures.
Love Sue,aka,Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow....I am impressed. It is slightly embarrassing to know that in this family my Wife wears the pants.

Excuse me, I have to go to the oven. I think my cake is done.

-Don